You are here
Oregon College of Art and Craft welcomes students from diverse cultural backgrounds to its exceptionally student-centered college where students and faculty members engage in mentor-based learning. Those who study at OCAC should enter prepared for rigorous studies in materials knowledge and conceptual approaches.
In addition to fulfilling the general application requirements, international students must also meet the following requirements. It is strongly recommended that international applicants have all admissions materials in for review several months prior to their desired term of entry to allow ample processing time.
- Official transcripts with certified translation
- Official English language test scores
- Completed OCAC Application for I-20 (Select Graduate or Undergraduate version below)
- Copy of passport pages of biographical info and expiration date
- If currently studying in the U.S., a copy of the I-20, visa and both sides of the I-94
- Official financial documents in English and U.S. dollars, issued within the last three months. Documents must provide proof of readily available funds of the estimated cost of attendance as indicated in the I-20 application
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS
Oregon College of Art and Craft does not have an English language program or designated English language support courses for international students. Therefore it is very important for students who plan to study at the College to have advanced skills in English prior to entry. Students who are accepted and enroll are required to take a writing exam as part of evaluation of their English skills at the undergraduate level, and may be required to take a writing exam at the graduate level.
Applicants who are not native English speakers are required to submit official TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language), IELTS (International English Language Testing System), or PTE (Pearson Test of English) exam results. International students should register to take the exam on the earliest date possible.
- The minimum exam score requirements for undergraduate degree program consideration at Oregon College of Art and Craft are TOEFL Internet-based (iBT) score of 79 or IELTS score of 5.5 on the Academic exam, or PTE Academic of 53.
- For graduate degree program consideration, the minimum exam scores are TOEFL iBT 92, or IELTS 6.5 or PTE 67.