Seth Papac Jewelry in KORU6: Department Head of OCAC Metals SETH PAPAC is (1) of (13) jewelry artists invited to participate in the international contemporary jewelry triennial's sixth year.
Each artist was asked to invite (2) additional artists from their country to join in the exhibition. In total, works by 39 artists from 12 countries will be featured. Learn more: www.koru5.fi/.
IMATRA ART MUSEUM, August 20—September 15, 2018.
HELSINKI, TIIVISTÄMÖ, October 11 —27, 2018. Opening ceremony in the evening of October 10.
TAMPERE, ARTCENTER LAIKKU, November 2018 (Dates TBA).
Participating KORU6 Artists:
- Jussi Järvinen, Mari Keto & Hanna Ryynänen, Eija Mustonen, Minna Karhu & Maria Nuutinen
- Tobias Alm, Anna Norrgrann & Jelizaveta Suska (Sweden)
- Julia Maria Künnap, Maarja Niinemägi & Rainer Kaasik-Aaslav (Estonia)
- Ineke Heerkens, Jeannette Jansen & Christopher Thompson-Royds (Netherlands)
- Jasmin Matzakow, Vivi Touloumidi &Nadine Kuffner (Germany)
- Dana Hakim, Vered Kaminski & Naama Bergman (Israel)
- Zoe Robertson, Rachael Colley & Tim Carson (Timothy Information Limited) (United Kingdom)
- Liesbet Bussche, Octave Vandeweghe & Eline Willemarck (Belgium)
- Edu Tarin, Marc Monzó &Estela Saez Vilanova (Spain)
- Carla Castiajo, Cristina Filipe & Manuel Vilhena (Portugal)
- Lauren Kalman, Seth Papac & Mallory Weston (USA)
- Aurelie Guillaume, Marie Ève Castonguay & Amir Sheikhvand (Canada)