You are here
Oregon College of Art and Craft recognizes that a high quality, private college education is increasingly falling out of reach for deserving students and families. In keeping with our values to maintain higher education access and equity, we are pleased to announce three new full ride scholarships that make these aspirations a reality for students. These new awards are additional to OCAC’s ongoing commitment to provide financial support to all eligible students. In 2016, OCAC gift aid for our incoming class averaged over $12,000 per student. We hope this initiative inspires other commitments to higher education, creating pathways for the next generation of creative makers and problem solvers.
SCHOLASTIC ART AWARDS SCHOLARSHIPS 2017
Oregon College of Art and Craft is pleased to partner with AICAD (the Alliance of Independent Colleges of Art and Design) and The Alliance for Young Artists and Writers to support high school arts education and provide funding for students to pursue their art passions in college. OCAC is offering four year Scholastic Art Award Scholarships to graduating senior award winners in the following categories:
Portfolio Gold Medalists in Art
$1,500 a year for four years
Portfolio Silver Medalists & Portfolio Silver Medalists with Distinction in Art
$1,000 a year for four years
Individual Gold Medalist, American Visions Medalists and Sponsored Award Recipients
$500 a year for four years
• Additional financial aid is available to students who submit a FAFSA and are eligible for federal aid
• Students must apply and be accepted through the standard admissions process.
• Priority Deadline is May 15
Please contact Admissions@ocac.edu for more information.
CAC Cascadia Promise Scholarship
The Cascadia Promise Scholarship is available to students entering their freshman year who hold residency in Washington, Oregon, or California. Award amount is based on students need and funds available.
The Cascadia Promise Scholarship may pay up to full tuition.
1. Legal residence in Oregon, Washington and California for at least one year
2. Must be fully admitted to OCAC
3. Must be a freshman student with fewer than 15 college credits
4. Must complete scholarship application, including two letters of recommendation, minimum GPA of 3.2
5. Must fill out FAFSA and be eligible for a Pell Grant
6. Upload a 60 second video explaining how your surroundings have influenced your artwork
OCAC Equity and Inclusion Scholarship
The Equity & Inclusion Scholarship is available to students with diverse backgrounds. This may include: ethnic/racial minority, first generation student, gender identity, veteran, physical/learning disability, non-traditional student. Award amount is dependent on student need and available funds.
The Equity & Inclusion Scholarship may pay up to full tuition.
1. Must be fully admitted to OCAC
2. Must complete scholarship application, including two letters of recommendation and minimum 3.2 GPA
3. Must fill out FAFSA and be eligible for a Pell Grant
4. Upload a 60 second video describing what life experience you have had that has influenced your artwork.
Please contact email@example.com if you have questions about scholarships.